Well, the LIS 2000 essay is completed and submitted. I finished it past midnight last night after a day of work and an evening baby shower for my future niece or nephew :) Unfortunately, my wonderful computer that I love so much *note sarcasm* decided to have Word not respond. When I closed the not responding program and tried to open it up again, it reverted back to a much earlier saved version. Anyway, I had to re-edit and rewrite the last couple of pages all over again. Seriously, can't a girl get a break! By that time I'm afraid my brain was no longer working at full speed or capacity. AHHH!! Oh well. As my favorite Children's Lit professor used to say all we can ask of you is your best at that specific time in your life. If my best doesn't measure up this time there's always another paper/project/discussion.
Juggling school, work, family activities (especially since I currently have family visiting from MT that I only see twice a year), and making sure I don't neglect my boyfriend and friends is beginning to take its toil. My normal bubbly self is strangely absent. Too many late nights and early mornings reading. I've decided the remedy would be a day of pure relaxation and lots of sleep. The sad reality is that this day does not exist anytime in the near future and so I'm off to do some reading and dream of a couple blissful days in August without the stress of school and the summer reading program planning looming over my head.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment