Wednesday, May 19, 2010
A Balancing Act
I admit I didn't think balancing my life with two online grad. school classes would be as hard as it has been this first week. I've only been out of school for two years, but apparently I've forgotten the stress involved in taking classes. I'm still adjusting to my new job as a Youth Services Asst. and attempting to complete all of the planning and preparation for the Summer Reading Program. The kick-off is June 19th and it's approaching quickly!! And I'm trying so hard to make sure I find time for God and my family and friends. After all those are the most important things in my life and I am determined to not lose sight of them in the midst of the craziness. I may be feeling like a chicken running around with its head cut off, but I will persevere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I found the first week a lot more hectic than I was expecting, too. I'm used to semesters starting out a little more gently, and then getting harder as it goes forward. But I listed out what we have to do in the weeks coming up, and I think here it's going to be a little calmer as we move forward.
ReplyDelete